Pest description, crop damage and life history
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- bifenthrin (granular form) -Some formulations are
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- bifenthrin/avermectin (Athena) at 0.06 to 0.12 lb ai/a at plant application. REI 12 hr.
- bifenthrin/indole butyric acid (Empower 2) at 0.04 to 0.1 lb ai/a. PHI 3 days. REI 7 days. Do not exceed 0.3 lb ai/a per season. Retreatment interval 7 days.
- chloropicrin (Telone)-Preplant.
- diazinon (Diazinon 50W) at 3 to 4 lb ai/a broadcast and incorporate into top 4 to 8 inches prior to planting. REI 3 days.
- thiamethoxam (Cruiser 5FS) as seed treatment.