Pest description, crop damage and life history
Management-biological, cultural, tactical
Management-chemical control: HOME USE
- bifenthrin (granular form)
Management-chemical control: COMMERCIAL USE
- bifenthrin (Brigade WSB, Capture LFR) at 0.04 to 0.08 lb ai/a soil applied in furrow with seed or transplant. REI 12 hr. Do not exceed 0.5 lb ai/a per season including at-plant plus foliar treatments. Some formulations are
- bifenthrin/IBA (Empower 2) at 0.04 to 0.1 lb ai/a. PHI 7 days. REI 5 days. Retreatment interval 7 days. Do not exceed 0.5 lb ai/a per season.
- chloropicrin (Telone)-Preplant.
- chlorpyrifos (Lorsban Advanced 2ee) at 2.11 lb ai/a. PHI 30 days. REI 24 hr. Incorporate into top 2 to 4 inches of soil. Oregon and Washington only.
- chlorpyrifos (Lorsban 75WG) at 0.05 to 0.09 lb ai/1,000 row ft post plant or 2.25 lb ai/a preplant. PHI 30 days. REI 24 hr. Apply at planting or transplanting. Apply only once per season.