- eprinomectin pour-on (Eprinex, drug)-Apply at 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) body weight. No slaughter interval, no milk withholding period.
- ivermectin pour-on (Ivomec, drug) at 1 ml/10 kg (22 lb) body weight. Apply along topline of animal. Do not slaughter within 48 days of treatment.
- ivermectin subcutaneous injection (Ivomec, drug)-Apply at 1 ml/50 kg (110 lb) of body weight. Inject under loose skin in front of or behind shoulder. Do not slaughter within 35 days of treatment.
- lime sulfur dip or spray (BSP Lime-Sulfur Solution)-Apply at 1 gal in 15 gal warm water. Dipping vats must be maintained at 95 to 105°F. Use mixture only once; retreat animals as needed every 12 days. Lime sulfur corrodes application equipment.
- permethrin spray (Atroban 11% EC)-Apply at 1 pint in 25 gal water. 1 to 2 quarts coarse spray per animal; thoroughly wet animal. Repeat application in 10 to 14 days.