Pest description and crop damage White scale flock needles. Hosts: Douglas-fir and pines. Eggs hatch May or June, perhaps July.
Apply to crawler stage.
- azadirachtin (AzaDirect and others)-Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic production.
- bifenthrin ( OnyxPro, Sniper and others)-Restricted use pesticide. (Group 3)
- buprofezin (Talus and others)-(Group 16)
- dinotefuran (Safari 20 SG)- (Group 4)
- horticultural oil/soap (M-Pede, Ultra-Pure, 440 Superior Oil and others)-Some formulations are OMRI-listed for organic production.
- sulfoxaflor (Transform WG)-(Group 4c)