- Horticultural, Landscape, and Ornamental Crops
- Product names are listed as examples only. There may be numerous product options for some active ingredients.
- Experience has shown that use of pyrethroid insecticides is associated with subsequent spider mite outbreaks. Therefore, monitor fields closely after using these materials.
- Check current label for application options (i.e. aerial vs. ground only), restrictions, re-entry intervals, pollinator safety, groundwater and stream buffer requirements, application timing, etc.
- To avoid resistance, growers are advised to not use repeated application of the same active ingredient or repeated use of chemicals in the same mode of action group.
Christmas tree (Common pests)
Christmas tree (Douglas-fir)
Christmas tree (Export pests)
Christmas tree (Pine)
Christmas tree (Spruce)
Christmas tree (True fir)